Red Ink Cartridge for mailstation2™ postage meters
- Enroll in the AutoInk™ program
- Your machine tells us when ink is running low
- We will ship a replacement ink cartridge directly to you
- You receive a discount of 20% off the retail price on every AutoInk™ program order.
- There’s no hassle, no fees and you may cancel at any time.
* This discount cannot be combined with other discounts or contract pricing.
Use genuine Pitney Bowes ink cartridges for quality postage impressions every time.
Tested in millions of cycles, for outstanding reliability and performance, Pitney Bowes postage meter ink:
- Is the only ink formulated specifically for Pitney Bowes equipment
- Meets or exceeds Canada Post requirements
- Optimizes the number of envelopes you can print with each cartridge
- Yields up to 550-770 impressions*
- Still readable if wet, so even wet mail can be delivered by Canada Post.
Item #797-M is genuine Pitney Bowes postage meter ink to be used in the K7C2 mailstation2 postage meters. Pitney Bowes supplies are designed and tested within their respective postage meters. One red ink cartridge will yield up to 550-770 impressions or 3-4 months. The 797-M cartridge does not prematurely dry up. High print quality is assured each time.
Our mailstation2 postage meters and red ink have been approved by the Canada Post. Our meter ink fully meets all Canada Post requirements. We recommend the use of only genuine Pitney Bowes supply products within our line products.
*Actual ink yields vary with usage and environmental conditions.
You may also be interested in:
Item #ENV10WFTBusiness Envelope - 24lb White Wove #10 Window with Privacy Tint
Item #744-6Continuous Direct Thermal Labels 2 in. x 65ft (12 rolls)